Well, I figured I would post a little update on baby bean. My appointment went well last week and we got to hear the sweet sound of the baby's heart beat. I'm growing and everything is looking good according to my midwife. I sure do love it and get excited for the weeks to come when I know I'll be able to feel the baby and we'll be able to find out the sex. For now, I enjoy my little bean bump. And I'm trying to savor all of this pregnancy, since I don't know if it will be my last. I'm still tired, but each week gets better, or more manageable. The sickness is gone and now the only thing I really struggle with is frequent headaches and have had one bad migraine too. It's no fun, but I know the reason is still good :)
On christmas eve we got such a treat. We were able to find the bean's heartbeat with our home doppler, and we listened for quite a while, as well as taking video to share with family. Elijah wasn't sure what to think but he still got involved as we laid in bed and listened to the baby as a family. How SWEET is that? I can't wait to do it more and more as the weeks go by and maybe E will get more into it and ask to listen to the baby. We've already found it multiple times since and enjoy each moment thinking about the precious life inside me. One that God is knitting together in His perfect image. One that already has all of its DNA and is either a boy or girl, even though we can't tell on ultrasound yet. One that God has created with the gene for albinism or not, we just won't know till we meet him/her. One that is starting to move it's arms and kick it's legs. All of this at just 11 weeks. Amazing!! At just 6 weeks it's sweet heart started beating and this little bean is now the size of a fig~ about 2 inches and continues to grow and develop each week. How can anyone say this isn't a baby?! Ok... I digress...
Anyways, here is an update photo at 10.5 weeks, which I'm not real thrilled with but I'll share anyways. I guess it's a bit difficult to see the distinction of the belly when I'm wearing black.. but it will do! :)
Last but not least, here's a sound that will never get old. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment