Elijah is now 5.5 months old and we captured an updated video of him LOVING his bath time! If you listen closely you might even hear a small chuckle. He still doesn't Chuckle/squeal/laugh much, so it's hard to catch them on video for everyone! He splashes away in the bubbles and we always play "santa" with him and give him a bubble beard :)
Here are a few photos of Mr. E after his tub!
And They lived Happily Ever After... INDEED!
Still lovin' those toes!
Cute little smiles
For you, Jess...
How cute are those lil' rolls!?
Twas the night before finals....
Colin is off to bed already, nervous as can be.
But, I know he'll do brilliantly as always!
I'm so proud of him, he doesn't even know!
I pray that Elijah will grow up to be like his daddy in so many ways...
studious, smart, sweetest soul, and man of God.
I thank God for my two boys. I'm one lucky wife and momma.
Until next time, good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment