Thankful for our favorite gift this year....
Our precious bundle of joy!!!
I know I've said this before, but I am SO Looking forward to Elijah's first Christmas. Our little home is filled with the twinkling lights on our tiny tree, sweet smells of fresh cookies and 'Noel' candle burning, and the sound of Christmas music playing almost constantly.
I have only 2 days of work, Colin has one more final, and in only 5 days, we will be on our way to celebrate in Billings with both ALL of our family!
We'll be at the Haan Household on Christmas Eve ... and with the Gerstner Gang on Christmas Day. I know Elijah will not remember this Christmas, but WE most certainly will!
We're thankful for our little man this year, but will not forget the real meaning of Christmas and the gift that God gave us All, His precious Son, Jesus Christ. We enjoyed a beautiful Advent church service this morning and here are some words to a beautiful song we sang that has stuck in my head all day long...
"This is our God, this is our King, come down in flesh, come to redeem. Come as a man, with men to dwell, Light of the world, shine in our hears, God with us, Emmanuel"

No comments:
Post a Comment