I have so much I want to blog and lots of fun things that have we've done with tons of pics to share. But for now, I start with today.
June 24th- My biggest boy's birthday!
My sweet E... My big FIVE year old!!
Five just seems so grown up! I'm just not sure how I have a 5 year old.. makes me feel old! This is a monumental year since you'll officially be off to Kindergarten in the fall and I just can't believe how much you're changing. And you're at such a fun age!
I adore so many things about you but here are a few of my favorites:
your beautiful blue/lavender eyes and sparkly long white eyelashes, you sweet sensitive soul, your snuggles and naps with you, your inquisitive nature, your desire to learn, your long detailed stories, you hunger for knowledge, your love for animals and dinosaurs, your taste for adventure, your relationship and friendship with your brothers, your unique bond with Ike, our special Mama/E dates, your curiosity, and how you remind me so much of your daddy. I love you oh so much, big boy.
Thanks for making me a Mama 5 years ago today!
Your birthday quiz:
*What is your favorite color?
“pink.. or every color is my favorite"
*What is your favorite toy?
“dinosaurs"
* Who is your best friend?
“Sam”
*What do you like to watch on tv?
“Wild Krats” (animal show, of course) or "Super Why"
*What do you like to eat?
“deer steaks” (again- same as last year!)
*Who is your favorite baseball player?
“Arenado"
*Who does Cargo play for? “The Rockies!”
*What’s your favorite animal?
“ooh that is a TOUGH one! but… Komodo Dragon"
*What songs do you like to sing before bed?
“American Pie (haha!) or Come Thou Fount"
* What is your favorite song?
“Jodan’s Stormy Banks"
*What is your favorite book?
“Any dinosaur book"
* What do you want to do for your birthday?
“To see every animal" (Yay for our Zoo Birthday party!)
* What day is your birthday?
“June twenty forf is my regular one… But June twenty eighf is my one at the Zoo"
*Who is your favorite person to have come over to play?
“Sam and Nathan"
* Who is your girlfriend?
“Every girl I like- I have a whole million girl friends. But my favorite one is Sam"
* Who is your favorite cousin?
“Nathan!"
* Who do you like to share your toys with?
“Everybody except for Luke because he wants to take all of my toys sometimes"
* What do you like to sleep with?
“Mama. or Lucky (albino alligator)
* Who is your favorite person to watch you?
"Liz and Bo!"
* Where is your favorite place to go?
“Denver Zoo or dates with Mama"
* What’s your favorite snack?
“that is way to hard to guess. But.. maybe… fruit snacks"
* What’s your favorite movie?
“Walking with the Dinosaurs"
* What do you wear when you go outside?
“always hat and sunglasses!"
* Where does mommy work?
“At the NICU. you help babies eat and feel good"
* Where does daddy work?
“With the judge in court"
* Where do you want to work when you grow up?
“A museum!”
*What do you want to be when you grow up?
“A paleontologist!”
* What’s your favorite truck?
“a MONSTER truck!"
* How old are you going to be?
“Five, you know that already!”


No comments:
Post a Comment