We sure have been getting quite a bit of snow this Winter... and I know we aren't anywhere near Spring. I am not a fan of snow, in fact I never really have been. But, with the mass amounts we've received there is one thing for certain, it makes for great sledding! The boys, particularly Elijah, LOVE sledding! He'll bundle up and beg to go outside. And at school he goes sledding at recess almost daily. Sledding with Daddy and Papa might be on his favorite things to do list. :) Luke even enjoyed it quite a bit this year-- if only we could keep his hands warmer! Mama enjoyed tagging along to snap some pictures and of course let Ike sit in the snow for the first time with his adorable puffy snowsuit. I love that each of the boys have worn it, and my goodness they look cute and like a big blue marshmallow in it! He wasn't a huge fan of being plopped in the snow, but didn't mind being held. He even fell asleep with Nana for a short while. We sure had a good time. The boys have gone sledding and played in the snow a few times since and we're making the most of our Montana Snowy Winter!












Ol' Harley Boy
The next three pics might be my favorite series of photos with my big boys and their Papa. SO much fun and they adore him!
Naps with Nana
Snow Angels
No comments:
Post a Comment