Sunday, April 27, 2014

G#3 Bumpdate~ Week 37







Weeks: 37 (and a half!) Weeks! and Ready to pop! :)

Size of Baby: Size of a Watermelon!! I just get a kick out of baby finally being a watermelon, when I've looked and felt that way for weeks now! :) My Doctor stopped measuring me- which I'd like to know just for fun even though we know it's not accurate! ANd he estimated baby at 8.5 pounds... just by feeling him in my belly. We'll see! 

Maternity Clothes? Yes. Finally been able to be in sundresses- MUCH more comfy. 

Sleep: Sleeping ok, besides typical shortness of breath, sore back, and turning over requiring like a 5-point turn which is NOT easy these days. I'm actually exhausted ALL the time. It's all I can do to make it to nap time most days, and wanting to be in bed soon after the boys are down at night. 

Best Moment this week: Being with my boys more (our favorite- jammies, movies, reading books, and play doh are our current favs!)  and being with all of our family for Easter was a blessing. Also thankful for a lovely pedicure (fresh toes for baby's delivery!) and a date night with the hubs. 

Miss Anything? Sleep? HA! Wont be getting much of that after babe comes either ;-) 

Movement: Still pushing around. Definitely running out of room!!

Food Cravings: Nothing really specific! 

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! 

Labor Signs: Contractions continue as usual, but nothing has come of them. Which, is just fine with me! We've got our date set and we're looking forward to Thursday! 

Symptoms: Contractions, some shortness of breath, soreness, TIRED, and aching feet/legs lately! 

Belly Button In or Out? The center pokes out just a little.

Wedding ring on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to:  Umm....Thursday!!!! It's just so crazy. Our baby boy will be here in just 4 days. We are SO very, very ready to meet him, hold him, and kiss his sweet face! I can't believe this long road is almost over. This pregnancy has seemed to last forever in some ways. In other ways, I can still remember the day I got my positive pregnancy test and knew there was another precious life inside me. And it kinda seems like yesterday. God has blessed us greatly, and we will never take that for granted. 3 beautiful, healthy, wonderful boys. 


We can't wait to meet you, sweet Baby Isaac!!!! 





1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful inside and out mama! Love that smile :)

    ReplyDelete