Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Man

Ok, both of our boys had birthdays more than a month ago. Think it's about time to finally post pictures from their birthday party!?

3 and 1 is a wee bit crazy age time right now for both of them.... So much fun. 

1 is SO busy, into everything, starting temper tantrums, not talking yet, just starting to walk, trying to cut teeth, and constantly on the go. 

3 is so fun, lots of learning, almost endless talking and asking questions, busy and eager, attitude, potty training, lots of talking, and silly constant craziness. 

They are just so fun. The best of friends. And more like brothers in their love, playing, and fighting with each other every day. Ha! 

Can't believe how much our little men are growing up! The boys' birthdays are really close. Like, 9 days apart to be exact. I love their birthdays being so close. For now it means combined birthday parties (although I promised myself I would let them have separate friend parties when they are older). But for now we want to make them fun together! This year our theme was Little Man. I have always called them each a little man. Everything had Ties and Mustaches. We love ties (one of the only ways to dress up a boy!!!) and the colors were Green and Blue. How could this theme not be perfect?! We had a good time with our family and close friends!! 

Here are some pictures from our day celebrating our little men! 

I wanted to have pictures around for decorations and I think what we hung up was perfect! 

Here are Luke's monthly photos... love seeing him grow!


Luke's comparison pictures. 
1 week ~ 1 year.
My how time flies!!


I am in LOVE with this ladder of Jen and Steve's. I used it to display pictures and seriously wanted to take it home! It was perfect! 



More party decor!



The boys' gifts!
They sure were blessed with lots of stuff! 
we LOVE the chairs we got the boys for their presents....
and they love them more! So perfect for them!



Sweet little men.
ONE and THREE
So thankful for these boys!!
God has richly blessed us.


Our dear friends, the Rose family, came all the way from Missoula to help us celebrate! We miss them greatly!!!




Mustache Cupcakes made by Auntie Jess! She's the best! 






The kiddos had a great time playing together and eating at the kids table :)





Cupcake time!! 
Luke was all about it.. even giving us a #1! :) 








Love my blue eyed baby boy!!




Present time! 



Mr ONE year old!





Pool time fun!!! 






It was a fantastic party!! 






Such a fun birthday party for our Little Men!!







No comments:

Post a Comment