I have so many photos and stores to share! I feel like I'm always saying this... but we're just so busy and the weeks are zooming by. It's almost August and I've been down right terrible with blogging frequently. We're trying to enjoy the days though and honestly are usually on the go!
June was gone in a flash with our Fathers Day/Rockies game weekend, moving, E's birthday, and our 4th anniversary. And before we knew it it was Luke's 1st birthday and the 4th of July! We're settled into our temporary rental house (with some pretty awesome Roommates- Nana & Papa) Loving the summer days that are filled with playing outside, parks, walks, pools, sprinklers, friends, cousins, play dates, sunglasses, and LOTS of sunscreen. :-)
I have a few posts to catch up on from the Summer So far... Here's the first!
(Warning: There are LOTS of pics!)
For Fathers Day weekend we surprised the dads and Liz (for her birthday) to a family trip to Denver and two Rockies games!! It was a fun, short, packed, perfect weekend!! We all went on very little sleep. We shopped, strolled the town, and enjoyed lots of yummy food. Elijah ate... and he ate and he ate. He even admitted to liking the food more than the baseball game when I asked him what his favorite part of the Rockies games was. Silly boy! We had a blast!!! My very favorite part was watching my hubby show his boys all about his love for baseball. Teaching Elijah and sharing stories. He was a proud Dada on Father's day with his two boys in his arms all dressed in Rockies gear cheering on their favorite team.
My best friend. So happy I finally got to go to a Rockies game with him!
These 3 are too much alike!
Like father, like son... and grandson!
Number One Rockies Fan!
So much junk food was consumed!
One tired Fan
Rockies won both games!!
Love birds!
I absolutely ADORE this pic of Proud Papa and his boys!
Sweetest boy during the National Anthem
Perfect weather, gorgeous field!
Luke finally gave in the second day for a short 30 minute nap on Papa!
This picture is seriously gross. But, at the time I didn't care. The boys were going to bed late and getting no naps. E did fantastic, all things considered. So when he was just tired and wanted to lay down and play with his cars on the disgusting ground with food all around him. I didn't care ;-)
What a super fun trip!! We loved all the family time and making memories. I loved the boys in their Rockies jerseys and hats! I think Elijah will remember it and cherish his first Baseball game experience... and loves singing "Take me out to the ball game" and including all of his favorite ball game snacks.
Also, he was hilarious on the airplane. That kid looked too cute pulling his Cars suitcase and walking the entire airport and sitting like a big kind in his own seat on the plane. He was nervous at first, but loved it! Luke had a tougher time, he was over-tired and just at a tough age to sit still, but over all did good!
















No comments:
Post a Comment