Thursday, July 11, 2013

Born To Be Your Woman


Dear Hubby.

In a very belated Anniversary post I wanted to dedicate this song just for you.

Side note: I'm kind of in love with the music of Joey and Rory. And after seeing them in concert, I love them even more. I love how their love radiates as they sing and talk. 

As soon as I heard this one I immediately I knew I loved it. I knew I wanted you to hear it, and I knew it was perfect to share for our 4th wedding anniversary. 

Our life may be a little crazy and hectic.
But where you lead me I will go. 
And I will stand beside you no matter how the wind will blow.

Thank you for your love.
Your unconditional love that lasts forever.

We are bound by God forever.
Part of a bigger plan.

I was born to be your woman,
Thank you for being my Man. 

Happy Anniversary to a Man I don't deserve. 


Love you 'til the end. 

Love, your woman. 






No comments:

Post a Comment