I've been thinking a lot lately how great of a daddy Colin is to Elijah.There are so many examples of this that I can't even begin to list them all. Some of my favorites are the many hours (literally hours) he's already spent walking around the tiny apartment singing and bouncing Eli. Music is one of Elijah's favorite things... and even with his daddy's not-so-perfect voice ;-) .... he is almost always calms right down. Watching Colin read to his son is something that will always melt my heart. He adores his little buddy and spends every chance he gets to watch ESPN and talk sports with Elijah.
Being the tough guy Colin is... He wouldn't quickly admit how many times our sweet blessing has already brought him to tears in his short 4 months of life. But, it truly warms my heart every time I see him loving our boy, and I am eternally grateful for my amazing husband and sweet cherub Elijah.
So, I wanted to share this song that makes me think of my boys every time I hear it! :)
To be clear, I've never cried before. Ever.
ReplyDeleteColin