Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Friends

Just a quick post tonight before I head to bed- I'm exhausted. I feel like the second week of work hit me harder than the first. And it doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold... so all I wanna do is sit around or sleep... but I also don't want to waste my precious days off with my boys. So we do our best to enjoy the weekends together! Work is going ok, as good as it can be I guess. In my heart I feel like my real job is being a mom now, and I don't so much care for the other job anymore. But, we're adjusting.... and I'm dealing. ;)  We all have a little routine down on the days I work and so far its working out ok. I miss my baby boy SO much when I only get to see him a couple hours those days... but I do know him and daddy get lots of bonding time on the evenings I work and that makes me smile!

Anyways... Today was were so excited to meet new friends... Tiffany and Zach. They are a great couple who have so much in common- the biggest thing being parents to a sweet little angel boy just like Elijah! :) Their son, Isaac, is about 15 months. We LOVED getting to hang out with them and hear about their experiences of raising little Isaac after learning about his albinism. Knowing that albinism only affects about 1:17,000.. we are so lucky to be only 20 minutes apart! We're looking forward to spending more time together and watching our little boys grow! It's so nice and encouraging to talk to another couple who are going through all the same things we are with our little Eli.

Thanking God tonight for his continuous blessings in life... and knowing we're never alone :)

All The Boys! 


Love our little blondies... how cute are they!? I think they'll make a good team! :)



Isaac was so nice to share his toys! 

1 comment:

  1. Where is Elijah's Broncos gear?? I am sure Colin was regretting not representing once he showed up to a house full of Packers fans ;)

    ReplyDelete