April 26th we celebrated our sweet Isaac Jacob's All Start First Birthday Party. This one was a ton of fun to plan and put to gether- but also one of the more time consuming ones. I started out saying I wouldn't do a big party for Ike. But, before I knew it, it became big! I figured this is our LAST one year old. And first birthdays are special! Well, they all are. But I wanted to make sure he got a big day just for him. All Star baseball theme was so cute and so fun! We had lots of freinds and family there to help us celebrate Isaac. It's crazy to think he's now almost 15 months! Here are some pics from his party!
Happy 1st Birthday, Isaac Jacob!
We sure are thankful for you!
June 26th we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. 6 years since we said "I Do." We have so much to be thankful for. A lot as happened in those 6 years... it's sure been quite the ride!! And there's no one else I'd like by my side for it. We spent the evening enjoying a glass of wine at the winery, a fancy dinner at Ten downtown, and doing what all the cool couples should do on their anniversary... stroll through target :) HA! There wasn't a movie we both wanted to see and did really need a few things at the store so we enjoyed taking our time and shopping in the peace and quiet (aka- without boys!). Then we went and enjoyed some yummy frozen yogurt before going home. We got to sleep in the next morning and enjoyed breakfast out before getting the kiddos from Oma & Opas. So thankful for this man in my life that God gave me!
Happy Happy birthday Elijah & Luke!
I think that sums up our big celebrations this Summer. And hopefully now can help me get back into blogging and catching up on all the fun times we've had this summer :)





























No comments:
Post a Comment