You're SO busy, so fun, and so very cute.
Taking pictures has become quite the task. You just want to MOVE!
So I'm just happy with whatever we get ;-)
You got sick again this month, mostly just the cold/crud that seems to never want to leave our house. But with you, you get a nasty high temp and you're pretty miserable. Between the cold, snotty nose, cough, fever, and add in teething... you were a mess some days (and nights!). I'm really hoping we're on the mend now. But I did soak up snuggling your sweet sad self.
You gained weight finally! You now weigh 18 lbs 8 oz. (as of March 2nd- I think you're even more now!) You nurse or have a bottle about 4 times a day. You eat mostly all table food which you prefer more and more but still some baby food to make sure you get fruit and veggies. We feed you pretty much whatever we're eating for dinner if I can cut it up small enough for you to gum. You drink water and milk out of your straw cup. For some reason every time I see you drinking out of your cup it looks like you're just SO big. It reminds me what a big boy your turning into!
Apparently you LOVED your first ravioli!
At 9 months you cut two teeth- your bottom center two. And I think you're starting to get ready to cut a couple more up top soon. I love your little tooth smile and keep trying to get them capture in pics!
Look closely and you can kind of see those cute little teeth in this grin :-)
You love to explore outside. Unlike Eli, who hated the grass and was always fearful outside at this age, you love it! You crawl around and play and try to eat rocks. :) You're getting a little better keeping your sunglasses on. We still have to replace them a bunch, but hopefully you'll get the hang of them soon and realize how much they help!
You love love love your bath time! I wish I took more pics of you having fun, splashing, reading your bath book, and enjoying all the bubbles. It's so fun to give you a bath by yourself sometimes (i.e-without big brothers taking up all the room in there!) because you really enjoy it!
I love you baby boy. The date is set for your first birthday party and I'm just starting to plan it! Also, your 1 year pictures are scheduled and I'm having to pinch myself that we're already at this point. Oh,I love you so.


















No comments:
Post a Comment